Talofofo Life
Life of a Maine boy in the tropical paradise of Talofofo, Guam.
Homework Posts
Lesson Plan #1
Lesson plan for American History, World War II, Casualty Figures LESSON PLAN #1 Brett Burnham 1. Class a. 25 juniors ...
Assessment of 8 tech tools on the Web
MOODLE I have been using Moodle off and on since October 2010 depending on the instructor. It is very useful if: ...
(no title)
What to do in Guam
It does include movies . And opportunities for travel.
Kids need to learn & AT can help
KIDS NEED TO LEARN AND ASSISTIVE TECHNOLOGY CAN HELP As a teacher all humanity breaks down into two groups, those who need to be taught an...
Lesson Plan #1 Essay
I have written my first real lesson plan. It was interesting to write one after all the classes and practice. I knew where to find the...
Assessment of Eight technologicaol Tools From the Web
MOODLE I have been using Moodle off and on since October 2010 depending on the instructor. It is very useful if: ...
(no title)
Life in Talofofo doesn't include folk music . It does include lots of traditional Chamorro culture .
Thoughts of home and humor
I still like NOT having winter. And I like funny videos.
Standards
Standards APA Format
Thursday, 7 July 2011
What to do in Guam
It does include
movies
.
And opportunities for travel.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment